Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Great Outdoors


Yesterday I biked home from one of my mother's helper jobs, and had to keep stopping to take photos along the way. :) The path goes through town, past farms, through the woods, over a bog, through more woods, back into town, and home. It was such a pleasant ride!

When someone asks me what my favorite type of flower is, I usually say wildflowers. Seeing them all in bloom was just amazingly beautiful!





The pine woods are one of my favorite parts just because of that awesome smell. I could sit there for hours listening to the birds, and enjoying the breeze! I was sort of hoping to see some deer, but it was the wrong time of day -- I should go early in the morning sometime!

Now that I've figured out a good way to bring my camera on bike rides, I can't wait to come back in the fall when all the leaves have changed!

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handy work."
"Psalm 19:1

4 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh HERE you are!!! Hello!! I don't know where I ended up (or commented) earlier.... but I found you! :-) Beautiful pictures! Love how pretty and clean and bright and HAPPY the pictures look!!!

What I Did Today said...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the changing leaves! Loooove that last pic of the water and the woods. Well, I like them all, but that one especially. :)

Anna said...

Hey Amy :) It's your pen-pal Anna! Just wanted to stop by and say 'hey' :D

Sally said...

When are you going to post again? It's been almost a YEAR!!!